Aquascaping Aquariums Blog
Lights & Electricals
Plants & Décor
Pumps & Filters
Useful articles about aquariums, aquatic plants, fish, shrimp, aquascaping news, guidance, and tips for freshwater planted aquariums
My name is Arthur Farris
I am a World-Class Aquarium Designer and Aquarium operation professional with a Bachelor of Applied Science.
I also share what I have learned so far on this blog about Aquascape aquariums, aquatic plants, fish, shrimp, and everything in between.
My mission is to inspire the conservation of the ocean.
Recent Helpful Articles
- How to Trim Aquarium Plants
- How to Remove Sand from Aquarium
- Do I Need a Heater for My Fish Tank and Why Do I Need It?
- How To Plant Anubias Nana In Your Fish Tank
- Diana Walstad’s “el Natural” Approach to Planted Tanks
- How to Dispose of a Dead Fish Eco-Safely
- The Best Aquarium Light Timers for 2022
- The Best Aquarium Sump Pumps for 2022
- Whisker Shrimp vs Ghost Shrimp