Aquascaping Aquariums Blog
Lights & Electricals
Plants & Décor
Pumps & Filters
Useful articles about aquariums, aquatic plants, fish, shrimp, aquascaping news, guidance, and tips for freshwater planted aquariums
My name is Arthur Farris
I am a World-Class Aquarium Designer and Aquarium operation professional with a Bachelor of Applied Science.
I also share what I have learned so far on this blog about Aquascape aquariums, aquatic plants, fish, shrimp, and everything in between.
My mission is to inspire the conservation of the ocean.
Recent Helpful Articles
- How to Lower Alkalinity in Fish Tank
- How to Feed Frozen Bloodworms
- How to Feed Fish while on Vacation
- Aquarium Sand vs Gravel
- How To Lower KH In Fish Tank
- How to Reduce Water Hardness in Aquarium
- What Do Goldfish Eat In The Wild?
- Christmas Moss vs. Java Moss: The Subtle Contrasts
- Why Do Fish Spit Out Food