Aquascaping Aquariums Blog
Lights & Electricals
Plants & Décor
Pumps & Filters
Useful articles about aquariums, aquatic plants, fish, shrimp, aquascaping news, guidance, and tips for freshwater planted aquariums
My name is Arthur Farris
I am a World-Class Aquarium Designer and Aquarium operation professional with a Bachelor of Applied Science.
I also share what I have learned so far on this blog about Aquascape aquariums, aquatic plants, fish, shrimp, and everything in between.
My mission is to inspire the conservation of the ocean.
Recent Helpful Articles
- How to Add Calcium to Aquarium
- How to Add CO2 to Aquarium
- Christmas Moss vs. Java Moss: The Subtle Contrasts
- Why Do Bettas Make Bubbles and Create Bubble Nests
- What Human Food Can Goldfish Eat (Alternative to Fish Food)
- Purigen vs Carbon vs Chemipure
- Seachem Safe vs Prime
- Endlers vs Guppies
- Sponge Filter vs Hang on Back